Life after fifty can sometimes be pretty stressful because most of us are starting to experience some health or relationship issues which might be challenging. Some of us will soon retire and we are afraid because we don’t know what to do after retirement.
But life doesn’t have to be that deep. To make our life positive and happier we can start to laugh at some of the things that are going on in our minds. This can also improve our health.
Research has shown that laughter also helps to reduce pain.To make our life positive and happier we can start to laugh at some of the things that are going on in our minds. Click To Tweet
Let me ask you a very important question: how do you see the world?
Are you always complaining at the slightest provocation? Are you always snapping, such that even the people closest to you have never seen your teeth because you never laugh? Perhaps nobody wants to stay around you because you are always sad and miserable. It’s so bad that some of us don’t even know how to relax and take care of ourselves.
The good news is that you can change yourself and become a cheerleader by applying these practical tips:
- Feed your body, soul and spirit with good things of life
- Surround yourself with positive people that appreciate and add value to your life
- Life will always show up; try and see the humour in every situation and laugh it out.
- Program your mind into thinking only positive things.
- Laugh, laugh and laugh at least once a day!
Being happy is a choice, choose to be happy. And don’t let people give you the name “grumpy old woman” – or “grumpy old man” as the case may be.